Sunday, December 28, 2014

Time flies when you're avoiding homework

Hey Guys!
This has been a crazy year!  I feel like I say that all the time, so perhaps my life is just really crazy!  I feel pretty bad for not updating this in a while, or not being able to make more videos for youtube, but alas, thats life.
I recently learned that I got into my university of choice, and so next year I'll be moving away from home and heading to a whole new city filled with a whole bunch of new people!  (Well, its only about three hours away from home, but far enough haha) I hate to admit it, but I likely won't be taking my BJD up with me, and aside from a dorm room tour I doubt I have much to make videos about.  So we'll be going from rarely posting to almost never, which is lame I'll admit.  It's not like I wont try, but this will be a great opportunity for me to meet new people and try new things, so i'm not sure I'll have time to film every second.
 But I still have the rest of my final year in high school to push though, so I'll be around for a little bit longer at least! I still have Sakura and Chibi Chibi con to look forward to!  We have some wild stuff planned and I'm sure it'll be a good time. I've been helping my friends make their RWBY costumes too, so we should have a video up with those sometime in 2015!
I'm currently in Canada for a relative's wedding, but as soon as I get home I'll be making another video!
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment