Sunday, January 11, 2015

Swimming in my MagicTail


Today my friend NijiEmpress16 and I went to a local pool to practice swimming in our tails.  We used the lap pool, so sadly I couldn't get much footage, but the little I did get you can check out here!
It also doesn't help that I suck at using the little waterproof bag I got for filming using my phone, haha. 
Overall it was a pretty good experience.  I've heard things about people getting asked to leave pools for wearing tails, but both of us were just fine.  We were told we just needed to stay out of the way of other swimmers and everything went fine!  One lifeguard even asked for a photo of NijiEmpress's tail!  She thought it was really cool :D It's a great core workout, but really BRING GOGGLES! My eyes are stinging like crazy because I broke my last pair during the end of swim season and went without.  Big mistake, my eyes were bright red :P
Hopefully in the future we can get to a lake to film at and get some better/cool shots. It's still really cold out here though, so we may have to wait a while.  Someone time soon I'll be making a full video review of my MagicTail.  For now I can just say that swimming in it is a breeze and super fun.
I hope you guys enjoy the video! Also you can check out NijiEmpresse's unboxing video (That I'm also in 
For now you can enjoy the Gaia Online avatar I made of myself as a mermaid :P (PS add me on Gaia!)
See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment