Sunday, January 18, 2015

Do You Feel Better?~




When I first got back into Gaia, I was dead set on making the perfect nurse outfit.  I spend billions of coins collecting items until I was satisfied with making the best creepy cute nurse I could.  However, now that Halloween is long gone I had to move onto different styles and characters to create.  But man I still love all my nurse stuff.

So with that in mind, I really wanted to do some sewing for my doll Delilah, who is now about four years old (!!!) and I figured a nurse outfit would be prefect, so I designed my ideal outfit on Gaia, and went for it.
I really went all out with the "Lets wing it" thing, and did all of it by hand guessing.  I drew the pattern straight onto the fabric and messed around till I got what I wanted.  This makes me really glad I sewed my cosplays in the past, so I already have a pretty basic understanding of sleeves and how to fit everything together. I have no clue what I'll be using this outfit for in the future, but I sure like it! Perhaps I'll finally get around to taking nice photos of her again. I was thinking of trying to make an actual pattern out of this, but it's really too messy to do any good.  If any of you are interested though. I can make an in depth explanation of how I made it. It's pretty amazing how quickly I can make stuff like this now, it only took a few hours!
For now, enjoy these cute photos!
See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment