Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lush Kitchen Japan Haul


My wonderful exchange student sent me a New Years gift full of Lush goodies!  She knew I was a big fan of Lush (my bathroom is practically full of Lush products), so this was a very sweet gift!
Because some of these products are from the Lush kitchen, and because Japanese packaging is simply really interesting to look at, I figured I would share them with you! Reading the packaging is a great way to practice reading Japanese!
You can watch my video haul above, or on YouTube Here!




So first up, we have Comforter Shower Gel!
This smell matches the comforter bubble bar, very sweet and fruity! An intersting thing is that the bottles are slightly different looking then the American ones as shown below. This was a limited edition product with the Lush Kitchen!

Then we have the wonderful Karma Shower Gel! Another Lush Kitchen exclusive! Smells just like the classic Karma scent, and reminds me of old candles and hippies :)

Strawberry Twin Tub is another Lush Kitchen product, and so much fun!  The idea of shower jellies alone are quite amusing! This was a remake of one of the early early lush products, which they no longer sell in the states. It smells like sweet fresh strawberry on a sunny afternoon, and looks like strawberry jam.


Latte is the first lip product I've had from Lush in a long time, and I love it.  It gives your lips a wonderful golden shimmer and smells like chocolate and coffee
Lastly, one of my favorites. So White is a shower gel I love, and also got a bottle of from another friend for Christmas (seen in the comparison shot!) It smells like a crisp fresh apple and makes me feel so happy and clean!  I love it.

So those are my new goodies, I hope you found this interesting!  If you would like a more in depth review of these products or any others please tell me and I would love to!
Have a Happy New Year Everyone! I wish the best for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment